About ArcheAge Gold
ArcheAge Gold Buying Guide:
Archeage Online Gold Trading Method:
ArcheAge gold will trade by selling items at the auction house. Please list your item FIRST before placing order.
Only player crafted item or equipment with name of the crafter show on the item description will be accepted.
Tax and Auction Listing Calculation Method:
We'll cover 5% sales tax only. Please use this formula > (Item Buyout Price x 1.053) + some extra Silver or Bronze Coins
If your order are 3500 gold, kindly list 4 items. Example:
- Item 1: (1000 x 1.053) + 10S = 1053G 10S
- Item 1: (1000 x 1.053) + 15S = 1053G 15S
- Item 1: (1000 x 1.053) + 5S = 1053G 5S
- Item 4: (500 x 1.053) + 25S = 526G 25S
Note: Item's listing fee will return if item are sold.
Information needed for Archeage Online Gold trade as listed below. Kindly enter the items info in the Remarks.
- Item Name:
- Asking Price: random asking price are strongly recommended
- Buyout Price:
- Duration (*must be 48 hours) = 48 hours
- Made By (*required):
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING GAME CURRENCY ORDERS:
- Game currency stocks for popular games may be bought by customers in large volume or there are many customers buying at the same time. To ensure stocks is available for your order, kindly CHECK AND CONFIRM STOCKS AVAILABILITY via customer service officer via LiveChat before making payment even though you see STOCK IN. This is because stocks may be purchased by other customers before you make payment.
- SEA Gamer Mall trade orders based on first come first basis for PAID orders.
- All in-game currency pricing changes from time to time.
- Only paid orders will locked in in-game currency price in the event of price change.
- In the event of a price change and you've place an order without contacting customer service office to pay your order, YOU MUST MAKE a new order.
- Purchasing in-game currency has some risk which may result in possible account suspension or termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.
- Customers should NEVER trade back or mail back gold that we traded or mailed. We will never ask customer to return any gold traded or mailed.