About Deliveroo Gift Card (UK)
Deliveroo Gift Card (UK) allows you or your recipient to order fresh food from your favourite local restaurants, cafes, shops and takeaways delivered straight to your door or office in your area. The perfect gift of delicious food for friends and family, or the ideal reward for your team.
How does Deliveroo Gift Card (UK) work?
- You can order your fresh food either on the website www.deliveroo.co.uk or by using the Deliveroo app, available on iOS and Android.
- Simply add your postcode to find all the great restaurants delivering in your area, choose your food and place your order.
- Once the restaurant receives your order, they’ll get to work preparing your food and then carefully package it.
- Once it's all ready to go, a Deliveroo rider will pick it up and bring it to you.
- If you want to be super-organised, you can also order up to 24 hours in advance with a scheduled delivery.
How do I redeem a Deliveroo Gift Card (UK)?
Your gift card codes will be sent to your SEAGM account "My Cards" after your payment. Once you have received the code, follow the below steps to redeem it:
- Go to the Deliveroo app and log-in/register for a Deliveroo account.
- Go to "My Account" page, click on 'Vouchers and Credit' and click 'Add Code' (iOS) or the '+' button (Android).
- Enter the gift code and press 'submit'.
You can also add the code at checkout, simply select a restaurant and add items to your basket. Once you're at the checkout, click 'Add promo code', enter
your code there and click 'Submit. The discount will automatically apply on your order.
Will the gift card expired?
- Your gift card expires on the date stated on the order in which the gift card was delivered.