About DOTA Auto Chess
DOTA Auto Chess is a custom map developed by Drodo Studio for Dota 2. It is a game that emphasizes fast and fluid gameplay that simultaneously avoids the emphasis on APM and twitch-like reflexes. The way you play your pieces matters far more than how fast you can click! As a custom mode, it's available for free from the Steam Workshop.
How much does a courier costs?
A courier in DOTA Auto Chess costs 40 Candy.
How do I earn Auto Chess Candy for free?
Play the game and achieve the Top 3 position. There's a 10 Candy limit per 24 hours.
How is the Number of Candy reward determined?
Random number of pieces for the Top 3 finishers from 1 Candy to 5 Candy.
About Dota Auto Chess Candy Prepaid Card
How to Redeem Dota Auto Chess Candy?
- Enter the DOTA2 game lobby and select ARCADE.
- Select the Dota2 Auto Chess room.
- Start Dota2 Auto Chess.
- After entering the game, select the Courier warehouse in the upper left corner.
- Enter the redemption code you purchased in the upper right corner of the window that opens.
Return Policy :
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in My Game Card page after your order is processed.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.