What is FlipKart (IN)?
Flipkart India is an e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Flipkart first launched in the year 2007 and the company initially focused on online book sales before expanding. Today, they're one of the favorite online shopping websites in India with products ranging from technology to home goods. With over 80 categories, no matter what you are searching for, you will find it in this massive online store that delivered its items anywhere in India.
How to redeem Flipkart gift card?
- Visit Flipkart
- Click "ADD A GIFT CARD".
- Enter your Flipkart code & activation pin.
- Click on "Add Gift Card to Account".
- Place your order on Flipkart.
How do I pay with a Flipkart Gift Card?
- Go to flipkart.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click 'Proceed To Pay".
- Select the 'Pay By Gift Card' option.
- Enter your 16-digit gift card number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
- If the Gift Card value doesn't cover your Order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
NOTE: Funds will be deducted from your Flipkart Gift Card when you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, Flipkart will credit the refund back to your Gift Card.
Term and Conditions
- Gift Cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issuance.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site ('Platform') only.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
To view all the T&Cs, please click here for more information.