About Final Fantasy XIV Online
Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood Overview
Latest Final Fantasy XIV expansion named Stormblood - Warriors of Light. Let's JOIN the FIGHT! Below are the announced new features:
- New adventures in Ala Mhigo and Doma
- Play as two new jobs─red mage and samurai
- New exploration with swimming and diving
- Level cap increase from 60 to 70
- Changes to the battle system
- Journey to the Far Eastern city of Kugane
- Explore Gyr Abania, the Ruby Sea, Yanxia, and the Azim Steppe
- New primals and beastmen: Lakshmi / The Ananta and Susano / The Kojin
- New dungeons
- A new 8-man raid: Interdimensional Rift─Omega
- A new alliance raid: Return to Ivalice
- The Forbidden Land of Eureka
- New gear and crafting recipes
- A new residential district: Shirogane
- Expanded item inventory
FFXIV Stormblood Trailer
Final Fantasy 14: Heavensward is the sequel after A Realm Reborn. Taking you into the heart of the once sealed-off city of Ishgard, Heavensward opens on a solemn note. Given the pre-expansion revelations in the city of Ul’Dah that saw your friends in dire straits, it’s a fittingly frosty start, but to see it you’ll have to have complete the main questline of A Realm Reborn and all of its subsequent patches first. It will take you a while if you’re starting as a completely new player, but the journey is well worth it, and boosts can help first timers level-up quickly and cut dungeon queue times. Unless you really want to play as the new scaley Au Ra race, you can wait until you’re ready before spending your cents on Heavensward.
Final Fantasy XIV News
Latest news and topics.
Final Fantasy XIV Gil delivery method
SEA Gamer Mall delivers FFXIV Gil via Final Fantasy XIV Delivery Moogle system.
Final Fantasy XIV Game Information
- Final Fantasy XIV Loadstore (Official Community Page)
- Final Fantasy XIV Mog Station
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward
- What is Final Fantasy XIV?
Why Buy Final Fantasy XIV Game Time Cards online?
Do not be tied to a subscription. Test out the game and see if you like it first. Buy the Final Fantasy XIV Game Time Card online first. If you like it, you can extend your subscription by 60 days. Instantly delivered to your email, you can redeem the time card on your Square Enix account!
Easy, fast and secure, choosing whether or not to extend your Final Fantasy 14 subscription only when your 60 days end!
What is a Final Fantasy XIV Time Card?
Final Fantasy 14 is a subscription-based game. This means you can buy playing time. If you do not want to subscribe permanently to the game, buy a fixed amount of time using a Final Fantasy XIV time card. This time card adds 60 days of playing time to your account. Delivered digitally, you can redeem it immediately and start playing!
Give someone a Final Fantasy XIV Game Time Card
Voted as the best game of the year multiple times, giving a gamer the gift of game time is very valuable! With more than 14 million players globally, most gamers have come across Final Fantasy 14 and absolutely loved it! Quite rightly, Finally Fantasy XIV is referred to as a game with cult status.
Giving 60 days of game time is likely the best game ever to a gamer!