XBox Live Gold Card (Global)
Kindly refer to The list of countries/regions where the Live service is supported before purchase.
About the 2 days or 14 days Trial subscription
With an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription, you can temporarily access the features of Xbox Live, including online multiplayer gaming.
Note : You can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
More details kindly refer to the link : Xbox live gold trial subscription info
With an Xbox LIVE Gold membership, take your Xbox 360 online to play Kinect and controller games with friends wherever they are. Instantly watch HD movies, TV shows and sports, and with Kinect, your voice is the remote control. Not sure what to play or watch?
Quickly find new movies, songs or games with your voice. Even use your phone or tablet as a second screen to control and interact with what you’re watching. Plus, now you can explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox. Entertainment is more amazing with Xbox.
- Play Kinect and controller games online with friends
- Watch TV from Sky, Netflix, BBC iPlayer**, YouTube and many more
- Use your voice to easily find movies, TV shows, music and games on Xbox 360 with Kinect
- Use your phone or tablet as a second screen for an enhanced game and entertainment experience
Xbox Live Gift Card Redemption Guide on PC
Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards and Xbox Music Pass cards – on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here's the guide:
- On a computer, go to Redeem Code and click Sign In.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click Redeem.
- Enter the 25-character prepaid code and click Confirm.
Xbox Live Gift Card Redemption Guide on Xbox One
- Go to Games, and then select Use a code. Or, say “Xbox, use code”.
- If prompted, sign in.
- Select Or enter the 25-character code, and then enter your code.
Xbox Live Gift Card Redemption Guide on Xbox 360
- Sign in to Xbox Live using the account for which you want to use the prepaid code.
- Press the Guide button on the controller.
- Go to Games & Apps and select Redeem Code.
- Enter the 25-character prepaid code and select Done.
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm the redemption.
Important Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is no longer allowed by Microsoft. Users will recieve an error when attempting to add more than one subscription card at a time.