About PlayStation Network Card (PSN)
Customers outside of Japan can easily top up funds to your Japan PlayStation Network account without the need of a Japan credit card. Japan PlayStation Network Cards are a great way to add credit easily to your Japan PlayStation Network account.
Use the card to purchase downloadable games, game add-ons, full-length movies, TV shows and other content that you can play or view on your PlayStation 3 or PSP. Code is redeemable ONLY at the Japan PlayStation Store. You will need a PlayStation 3 or PSP (any region) and a Japanese PSN account (free registration, no credit card required) to use the gift card code.
Playstation Network Card Top Up Guide :
- Sign in to PlayStation Network on your PS3, PS4, PSP or PC using Media Go.
- Head to PlayStation Store and select the Redeem Codes icon at the top of the page.
- Enter the PSN card code and the funds will be added to your wallet instantly.
Here is the Playstation Network Card redemption guide in further details.
Playstation Network Japanese News
年末年始にPS4®を購入するとPS VRなどの豪華賞品が当たるプレゼントキャンペーンを開催！ キャンペーンサイトはこちら
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in My Game Card page after your order is processed.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.