About Playstation Plus Membership SEA
PlayStation Plus Membership is a subscription service that enhances your existing free Sony Entertainment Network account and helps you to get the most out of your PS4, PS3, and PlayStation Vita systems. When you become a member of PlayStation Plus, you will have access to premium gaming features and special offers on content for your PS4, PS3 and PlayStation Vita systems.
Level up on PlayStation with the ultimate gaming experience: PlayStation Plus. Play online with friends, get free games, and receive exclusive discounts!
Playstation Plus Membership Web Redemption Guide:
- Go to PlayStation Store account management site.
- Select 'Redeem Prepaid Card' from the home page or go to the Account tab and select 'Redeem Prepaid Card' from the links on the left of the page.
- Carefully enter the code and select 'Continue'. (Note: The code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.)
- The credit or content is now applied to your account.
Playstation Plus Membership PlayStation®4 Redemption Guide:
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account (or use your existing PSN account).
- Select the PlayStation Store icon on the PS4™ system home screen.
- On PlayStation Store, select 'Redeem Codes' at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the Playstation Plus Membership code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select 'Continue' on the dialog box.
- Select 'Confirm' to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
- Select 'Continue' to complete code redemption.
PlayStation®App Redemption Instructions:
- Go to the PlayStation®App on your compatible iPhone or Android device (go to https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/app/ for details).
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or use your existing PSN account to log in to the app.
- Open the app menu with the PS Button at the bottom of the screen, and select the Redeem Codes icon.
- On the Redeem Codes screen, select “Continue.”
- Select the option at the bottom of the screen to enter the code manually.
- Press ‘Continue’ to complete code redemption.
Return Policy :
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in My Game Card page after your order is processed.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.