About PlayStation Network Card (PSN)
Add funds to your PlayStation® Network wallet without the need for a credit card. Top up your PSN wallet to purchase thousands of exclusive games, add-on content, movies, music and more through PlayStation®Store and Sony Entertainment Network Store, accessible with your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita.
Playstation Network Card Top Up Guide :
- Sign in to PlayStation Network on your PS3, PS4, PSP or PC using Media Go.
- Head to PlayStation Store and select the Redeem Codes icon at the top of the page.
- Enter the PSN card code and the funds will be added to your wallet instantly.
Here is the Playstation Network Card redemption guide in further details.
As another year of gaming comes to a wintery close, we wanted to take a look back at the top 16 trailers for 2016. These are the top-performing videos from the PlayStation YouTube channel, along with a sprinkling of our personal favorites.
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in My Game Card page after your order is processed.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.