About Razer Pin Direct Top Up (MY)
zGold-MOLPoints to Razer Gold
zGold-MOLPoints has been rebranded as Razer Gold effective 3rd December 2018. MOL users can upgrade their account to Razer Gold account in a few simple steps.
How to upgrade MOL account to Razer Gold account?
- Visit zvault.razer.com or www.mol.com to receive the prompt to upgrade to a Razer Gold account.
- Login to the upgrade portal with your existing MOL or zVault account. Next, you will be prompted to verify your account via a few emails.
- Create a new Razer ID account, or login with your existing Razer ID.
- Select your preferred wallet currency. If your country is not listed, select the “Global” option.
- Verify your Razer ID account to complete the upgrade.
- Get rewarded with Razer Silver upon your successful upgrade.
Mobile Legends Top Up using Razer Pin Direct Top Up
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang top up is now available via Razer Pin Direct Top Up! Fantastic news! Razer Gold Indonesia users, now you may use Razer Pin Direct Top Up and Razer Gold to top up the hottest game Mobile Legends: Bang Bang in MOL website.
Now you may top up to your game account and no in-game login required!
- Direct Top Up only available before login Razer Gold account.
- E-Wallet will be available after login your Razer Gold account.
- Available for Razer Pin Malaysia (MYR), Singapore (SGD), Indonesia (IDR) & Philippines (PHP) Razer Gold account and Razer Gold Direct Top Up only. — with Mobile Legends: Bang bang.
Where to top up Mobile Legends using Razer Gold?
How to top up Mobile Legends Diamonds using MOLPoints?
Kindly refer to reload guide
Important Note regarding using Razer Gold Direct Top Up (MY) to top up Garena
Razer Gold Direct Top Up RM500 cannot be used to top up Garena Shells.
Return Policy :
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in My Game Card page after your order is processed.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.