Star Trek Online
About Purchasing Zen using Steam Wallet Code
- The Steam Wallet can be used to purchase Zen for any of our games currently available on Steam. In order to make a purchases using Steam, please be sure you are logged into the game via the Steam client. If you launch the game through Arc you will not be connected to Steam.
- Once you are in the game, access the cash shop and click the button to buy Zen. This will open the Steam overlay displaying the available purchase options. You can choose to pay using the funds currently in your Steam Wallet or you can add funds to your Steam Wallet first and then proceed with your purchase. Zen purchased via Steam will automatically transfer into the game and server where you are currently logged into. No additional transfer is required.
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in My Game Card page after your order is processed.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.