About Steam Wallet (IDR)
Steam Wallet Code (IDR) Supported Countries
Steam Wallet Code (IDR)can be used to add balance to Steam Wallet. It is usable by all Valve Steam users globally. Steam will automatically converts Steam Wallet VND to your Steam Wallet's currency
What is STEAM?
STEAM is one of the most popular gaming platforms to play your favourite games. Gamers can select from thousands of titles including bestsellers, indie hits, casual favourites, Dota 2 items, PUBG, CSGO, Team Fortress 2 items + more.
What is Steam Wallet Code?
Steam Wallet Code is STEAM's prepaid card used to deposit and reload the stated value into your Steam Account balance, which you can use to buy your favourite games. http://www.steampowered.com Choose from all the best titles from current blockbusters, greatest hits, to the best of the independents.
Where do I receive purchased Steam Wallet Code?
- You will receive your Steam Wallet Code in your My Game Card page.
How to Redeem Steam Wallet Code?
Follw the steps below to redeem Steam Wallet Code:
- Login to your Steam account.
- Go to Redeem a Steam Wallet Code page.
- Enter the Steam Wallet Code copied from your SEAGM Member account My Game Card page and click Continue.
- The funds will be added to your account and be ready for use to buy games on STEAM!
Return Policy :
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in My Game Card page after your order is processed.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.