About Tree of Savior Silver
Tree of Savior Online Silver Trading Method:
Tree of Savior Silver purchases are traded via selling items in the Market. Please list your item FIRST before placing order.
Please enter the details of your items listed in the Market in the order form's Remark:Please contact Customer Service before list your item.
- Item Name :
- Item Quantity :
- Buy Now Price :
- Auction Duration :
- Screenshot of your listed item.
Tree of Savior Market Important Notes:
Tax on market sales is NOT COVERED. (30% for Free Account, 10% for account with Token)
Due to Tree of Savior System Protection restriction, items listed in the Market can only be searched after items are listed for 2 Hour.
- Maximum item per unit is 1M or below, for 10M Silver item listed in Auction house should be 10 unit and 1,000,000 unit price, which total 10,000,000
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING GAME CURRENCY ORDERS:
- Game currency stocks for popular games may be bought by customers in large volume or there are many customers buying at the same time. To ensure stocks is available for your order, kindly CHECK AND CONFIRM STOCKS AVAILABILITY via customer service officer via LiveChat before making payment even though you see STOCK IN. This is because stocks may be purchased by other customers before you make payment.
- SEA Gamer Mall trade orders based on first come first basis for PAID orders.
- All in-game currency pricing changes from time to time.
- Only paid orders will locked in in-game currency price in the event of price change.
- In the event of a price change and you've place an order without contacting customer service office to pay your order, YOU MUST MAKE a new order.
- Purchasing in-game currency has some risk which may result in possible account suspension or termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.
- Customers should NEVER trade back or mail back gold that we traded or mailed. We will never ask customer to return any gold traded or mailed.