About Warcraft Rumble
Warcraft Rumble is a mobile action strategy game where collectible Warcraft Minis come to life to clash in epic melee battles. Whether you choose to play in the massive single player campaign or compete head-to-head in epic PvP battles, prepare to experience the true meaning of joyful chaos!
WARCRAFT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS-Take control of an army of Minis to defeat bosses and characters from the Warcraft universe
-Play with iconic heroes like Jaina Proudmoore, Grommash Hellscream, and many more
-Defeat enemies from across the Warcraft universe in familiar and new settings
-Discover new maps and bosses as you fight your way across Azeroth
COLLECT OVER 60 WARCRAFT MINIS AND CHARACTERS-Collect dozens of units and characters from across Azeroth
-Build armies within 5 playable families: Alliance, Horde, Beast, Undead, and Blackrock
-Unlock new skills and upgrade your minis as you level up
FAST PACED MOMENT-TO-MOMENT STRATEGIC ACTION-Every Mini and hero you play matters when it comes to winning
-Cast spells like Blizzard and Chain Lightning to defeat your enemies and turn the tide of
battle -Exploit enemy weaknesses: deploy ranged units against flyers, or use magic against infantry
-Use your Minis’ unique powers to build a team for any opponent you come up against
Warcraft Rumble FAQ
- Is Warcraft Arclight Rumble and Warcraft Rumble is the same game?
- Warcraft Rumble release date?
- How to join Warcraft Rumble outside the soft launch regions?
Yes, Warcraft Arclight Rumble and Warcraft Rumble are the same game. The name was changed to Warcraft Rumble in August 2023. The original name, Warcraft Arclight Rumble, was a bit of a mouthful, and the company felt that the new name was more concise and easier to remember. The new name also better reflects the game's fast-paced, chaotic gameplay.
The game is expected to be released worldwide later this year. Warcraft Rumble is now in soft launch in Canada, Australia, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, and Norway. The soft launch started on August 17 or 18, 2023.
To be able to play Warcraft Rumble in the soft launch, you need to have a Canada, Australia, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, and Norway Apple ID or Google Play account.
About Warcraft Rumble Coins
Coins are an in-game currency that can be used in Warcraft Rumble to purchase Minis, Tomes of Experience, Talents, and more.
Buy bundles to wreak havoc on the battlefield. Coins are one of many ways to upgrade your army!
Warcraft Rumble - Topup Cheap & Securely with Battle.net Balance Card
Simply Step to Top Up Warcraft Rumble Coins with Cheap Battle.net Balance Card Offer by SEAGM
- Go to the official webshop of Warcarf Rumble.
- Log in with your existing Battle.net account.
- Select the amount of coins you want to purchase.
- Proceed with the "Buy Now" button.
- Select "Battle.net Balance" as your payment method.
- Complete the payment using the Battle.net Balance Card.
- The coins will be added instantly to your game account.
* Important: Please pay attention to geo-restrictions when redeeming Battle.net Balance Cards. The Battle.net Balance Card region must match your Battle.net account's region.
How to Redeem Battle.net Balance Card
Loading funds into your Battle.net account is super easy. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.battle.net/balance.
- Log in to your Battle.net account.
- Enter the code from your Battle.net Balance Card into the code redemption box.
- You will see a confirmation message, and the amount will be added to your Battle.net Balance funds.