PUBG Mobile UC Top-Up
Purchase UC and enjoy in-game features such as Lucky Spin and Season Pass! PUBG UCs are credited directly to your account upon purchase.
How to top-up PUBG M Unknown Cash UC:
- Select the Unknown Cash UC denomination.
- Enter your PUBG M Player ID.
- Check out and select your payment method.
- Once payment made, the PUBG M UC you purchased will be credited to your PUBG M Account shortly.
- Only Player ID required for PUBG Mobile UC top-up.
- You may stay logged in throughout the transaction, once the top-up is completed, you will receive the UC in your PUBG Mobile account.
- Please enter your Player ID correctly to avoid delay on receiving your UC.
- This service is not available for Japanese / Korean / Taiwan / Vietnam servers.
- Players only entitle to purchase PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Pack and Elite Pass Plus once per season. Once Royale Pass Pack has been activated, players can't upgrade to Elite Pass Plus.
How to find PUBG M Player ID:
- Use your account to log into the game.
- Open your player profile.
- Your PUBG M Player ID will be displayed.