About Fortnite: Battle Royale
Fortnite is a third-person shooting game that is available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, and Android platforms. In the Player VS Player mode, the player will take on the role of a youthful and involved player, compete against other opponents, choose the final winner, and lead everyone to save the community and protect the house.
A player can face off against 99 other players, be paired by two, teamed up by four, and fight against other teams. With the coming storm, players must constantly gather resources and build dwellings in order to confront one another. Following that, till the final victory, generally known as "Battle Royale" mode. In Player VS Environment mode , players may work together to explore the planet, save survivors, and fight incoming monsters.In this mode, players must continually create barricades and fortresses to fight with the many monsters that appear at night. Passing through is also permitted. Draw a lottery drawing, traps, and character cards to improve your and the fortress' defenses.
Fortnite was created by Epic Games and People Can Fly and was released on July 25, 2017. The Fortnite Battle Royale mode, which is inspired on the Royal Battle genre, was independently published in September 2017 for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Fortnite's success has become a worldwide sensation, with millions of downloads since its release and 3.4 million concurrent users, which surged following the addition of the Battle Royale mode.
Dynamism, simplicity, and intensity are the keys to its success. And, unlike competing games like PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, their games are faster and you may attempt. Furthermore, confrontations are more frequent and persistent. Fortnite includes a mechanism that allows users to play together in the same game even if they are on separate devices, such as one computer and another console. This offers the video game a new depth.
It also introduces new material such as a new grenade, new weapon appearances, and themed costumes. Fortnite fans on PS4 with a PS Plus account may also get a hang glider and an unique costume from the Celebration Pack of selected festivals. Although the Battle Royale version of Fortnite is absolutely free, you may purchase seasonal packs or skins.
Wish to know why Fortnite Battle Royale is so popular? Why not give it a shot? Grab your pals and head to Fortnite, a big 100-player battle royale that includes looting, crafting, shootouts, and pandemonium. As a result, each new season brings a completely unpredictable competitive online experience that grows bigger and crazier. Explore vast, destructible settings where no two games are ever the same. Team up with friends to earn your Victory Royale by running, climbing, and smashing your way to victory, whether you want to build up in Fortnite Battle Royale or go no-builds in Fortnite Zero Build. Discover even more ways to play in thousands of creator-made game genres such as adventure, roleplay, survival, and more. In Save the World, you may team up with up to three pals to repel swarms of monsters.
Where can I download Battle Royale?
You can download in the following places:
- PC/Mac - Fortnite.com
- Xbox - Xbox Marketplace
- PlayStation - PlayStation Store
- Fortnite iOS - Sign up for the Invite Event on iOS
- Fortnite Android - Sign up for invite
How to Top Up Fortnite?
a) Via V-Bucks Card
1. Purchase the V-Bucks Card from SEAGM.
2. Go to www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/vbuckscard.
3. Log in to your Epic Games - Fortnite account.
4. Click "GET STARTED".
5. Enter the code, and then click Next and Redeem button.
b) Via Google Play Gift Card
1. Purchase the Google Play Gift Card from SEAGM for your respective region.
2. In game, go to the store and select the desired amount of V-Bucks.
3. At the check out, change your payment method to "Redeem Code"
4. Key in the code to complete your payment.
c) Via iTunes Gift Card
1. Purchase the iTunes Gift Card from SEAGM for your respective region.
2. Go to the App Store and tap on your profile.
3. Select Redeem Gift Card of Code
4. Use Camera to scan the scode or Enter the code manually.
5. Go in game and purchase the desired amount of V-Bucks.
d) Via PlayStation Network Card
1. Purchase the PlayStation Network Card from SEAGM for your respective region.
2. Go to the PlayStation Store on your console, scroll all the way down the left-hand menu.
3. Select Redeem Code and enter your code using the on-screen keyboard excluding the hyphen.
4. Go back to the Store and search for V-Bucks, purchase your desired amount and check out.
d) Via Xbox Live Gift Card
1. Purchase the Xbox Live Gift Card from SEAGM for your respective region.
2. Go to the Store tab on your Xbox console.
3. Scroll down on the left-hand menu and select Redeem to enter your code using the on-screen button.
4. Ensure you are on the right account by verifying the email on screen.
5. Go back to the Store and search for V-Bucks, purchase your desired amount and check out.