About Razer Gold USD (Global Pin) - Razer Pin
zGold-MOLPoints to Razer Gold
zGold-MOLPoints has been rebranded as Razer Gold effective 3rd December 2018. MOL users can upgrade their account to Razer Gold account in a few simple steps.
How to upgrade MOL account to Razer Gold account?
- Visit zvault.razer.com or www.mol.com to receive the prompt to upgrade to a Razer Gold account.
- Login to the upgrade portal with your existing MOL or zVault account. Next, you will be prompted to verify your account via a few emails.
- Create a new Razer ID account, or login with your existing Razer ID.
- Select your preferred wallet currency. If your country is not listed, select the “Global” option.
- Verify your Razer ID account to complete the upgrade.
- Get rewarded with Razer Silver upon your successful upgrade.
Razer Gold USD (Global Pin) can Direct Top Up into games ONLY.
This Razer Gold USD (Global Pin) card is cannot be used to top up any MOL Wallet EXCEPT Razer Gold USD (Global Pin) for Canada region.
This Razer Gold USD (Global Pin) CANNOT being reload into Razer Gold USD (USD Wallet / Account).
Return Policy :
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in My Game Card page after your order is processed.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.