About Battle.net Balance Card Gift Card US
- Battle.net registration required.
- Note: Battle.net Gift Cards can only be redeemed into US registered user accounts.
- Load up your Battle.net balance, then use it on Blizzard Entertainment games, character services, in-game items, and more.
- Battle.net balance is simple and convenient to use.
- Use Battle.net balance to buy World of Warcraft realm transfers and other paid services, as well as digital versions of Blizzard games like Overwatch, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, World of Warcraft, Diablo III and StarCraft II.
- You can also use Battle.net balance to buy items in games like World of Warcraft and Hearthstone.
How to redeem Battle.net Balance Card?
Loading funds into your Battle.net account is super easy, follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.battle.net/balance
- Log in to your Battle.net Account.
- Enter the code into the code redemption box.
- You will see a confirmation message and the amount will be added to your Battle.net Balance funds.
Terms & Condition:
Battle.net Balance cannot be:
- converted into cash
- transferred to another account
- combined with another payment method to make a purchase
- used for World of Warcraft subscriptions (but can be used for Game Time)
- used in:
- Blizzard Gear Store
- PlayStation Store
- Xbox Marketplace
- Nintendo Store
For more information, please refer to Battle.net website by clicking here.