About Razer Gold Australia - Razer Pin
zGold-MOLPoints to Razer Gold
zGold-MOLPoints has been rebranded as Razer Gold effective 3rd December 2018. MOL users can upgrade their account to Razer Gold account in a few simple steps.
How to upgrade MOL account to Razer Gold account?
- Visit zvault.razer.com or www.mol.com to receive the prompt to upgrade to a Razer Gold account.
- Login to the upgrade portal with your existing MOL or zVault account. Next, you will be prompted to verify your account via a few emails.
- Create a new Razer ID account, or login with your existing Razer ID.
- Select your preferred wallet currency. If your country is not listed, select the “Global” option.
- Verify your Razer ID account to complete the upgrade.
- Get rewarded with Razer Silver upon your successful upgrade.
Return Policy :
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in My Game Card page after your order is processed.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.